Anti-heightism activist little Joe Mangano admits he's 5'2" not 5'4"
Go to his website supportfortheshort.org and listen to his latest broadcast (5 August). He admits that he's 5'2" after 3:45 but he claimed to be 5'4" on this forum.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Fellow little men, the best way to fight against heightism is to show people that there's nothing wrong with being short, which is why I have decided to add 2 inches to my height!

- Joseph Mangano
http://www.lauragrey.com/?tag=heightt

Easy laughs at the expense of men who are mere inches shorter than average are commonly accepted in daily conversation, in ads, in TV shows and films, at work. Even the rare man who shares my own height of just five feet two inches is only 10% smaller than a man of average stature in the U.S., and most men who are publicly berated for being short come within 5% of average height. Why do we ascribe so much social importance and status to such a small variance in size? My own height is below the 25th percentile for American women, so I’ve always been aware of society’s preference for taller people. But as a petite female, I sometimes benefit from stereotypes about small women.

I also thought that was admitting he was 5'2", but the entire broadcast was him quoting the Writer.
Yeah it appears so. Still believe he's under 5'2" though.
Nice website he has there. lol
I remember watching his sidewalk video and I don't believe he's 5'4" either. He looks extremely small even to me. It's good to know that there are plenty of Italian men of his age who are only 5 feet tall or so.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-heightist short men who date tall women are hypocrites melee214 4 475 01-22-2018, 03:47 AM
Last Post: SFTS
Video 5'7-5'8 guy talks about heightism rob green 1 325 01-12-2018, 09:56 AM
Last Post: cory steiner
Lightbulb Reverse Heightism johnmeyers 3 456 10-24-2017, 03:47 PM
Last Post: luro98
  5'7.5" man says he never experienced heightism meister 9 920 10-14-2017, 10:37 PM
Last Post: luro98
Information Websites against Heightism Sepp 1 408 07-19-2017, 02:56 PM
Last Post: drifter