Anyone else who rounds down?
I'm a little over 6'1" and a half but I claim to be 6'1" instead of 6'2" even though I'm actually closer to the latter. Why do I do this? Well I prefer it when people tell me that I look taller than I claim instead of telling me that I look shorter. I kind of like being seen as the underdog in life and surprising people. That's my personality. Is there anyone else here like me because I don't know anyone.
(08-04-2018, 07:14 AM)oppenheier21 Wrote: I'm a little over 6'1" and a half but I claim to be 6'1" instead of 6'2" even though I'm actually closer to the latter. Why do I do this? Well I prefer it when people tell me that I look taller than I claim instead of telling me that I look shorter. I kind of like being seen as the underdog in life and surprising people. That's my personality. Is there anyone else here like me because I don't know anyone.

I do it too but I say over 6'2 not just 6'2. For me it's kind of silly to claim 6'3" when I'm not that tall, and like you I like it when people tell me that I look taller, as oppsed to "you look shorter"  Wink
Me too. I think you'll find plenty of members here like us.
I do and I agree with lambo
Why not claim to be 6'1 and a half like you really are?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  6'0 guy gets two rounds of limb lengthening randomperson 8 879 11-10-2017, 01:55 AM
Last Post: bigfish