"This forum is rigged!"
#1
Smile 
Remember our little friend Joe Mangano (SFTS)? Apparently he's still mad at this forum for getting banned and he's calling it rigged! Big Grin

Quote:I've looked at those boards fairly thoroughly.  I believe that they're rigged.  What I mean by that is this:  

The names there are so simplistic, too simplistic to be believed.  It appears to me that one to a handful of people are making these accounts and putting up a good number of the posts there.  Mr. this and Mr. that, simple names, many times with numbers after them.  There's a  so-called "Super Moderator" there who calls himself 'RickyG'.  Coincidentally there's a thread there about a 'Ricky Gervais' a short-statured comedian out of Jolly Old England. (And by the way, we already know what has come out of the UK lately against short men)

The thread you're referring to was started by a "Maryanne" an "unregistered" user.  There is no way (as far as I can see, please correct me if I'm mistaken) to post a comment on heightboard UNLESS the user IS REGISTERED.)  This is another give-away.  And the post you're referring to by "StillGrowing" (yet another simplistic sounding name) is not believable in my opinion.  Look:  He's got his height listed as 6'11" 1/2 inches.  I mean, c'mon, c'mon.  A man who's 6'11" + in my experience usually has nothing against short guys.  He's usually fairly sympathetic to the Short.  And look at his post history.  He just joined.  Yeah, right!  He was just waiting in the wings for the other Height-Bigot, the person known as "Paulus" to post something heightist, so he could join in on the fun!  I'm not sure with 100% certainty EXACTLY what's going on there, but it is very suspect, to say the very least.

http://heightismhub.freeforums.net/threa...-moron-ugh
Reply
#2
Quote:The thread you're referring to was started by a "Maryanne" an "unregistered" user.  There is no way (as far as I can see, please correct me if I'm mistaken) to post a comment on heightboard UNLESS the user IS REGISTERED.)  This is another give-away.

Erm... no, you can create threads without registration. Just go to the general section and click on "New Thread." You don't need to be a member to post one.
Reply
#3
Yeah I remember him. It's very hard to forget him considering how funny he looks:

[Image: SF6e8GX.jpg]

Big Grin

I like how he uses the word rigged. Sounds very familiar. Who uses it? Hmm, I wonder, I wonder..... oh yeah, his idol Donald Trump! If you listen to his broadcasts you'll hear him using the word "cuck" a lot and he worships Trump so there's no question that he's a far right bigot. I bet he's an Alex Jones fan and a flat earther too. A total retard.
Reply
#4
He's a piece of shit with a very high opinion of himself. He made fun of me in this thread for saying that I'm not able to run a website, which is funny considering how badly designed his website is:

https://heightboard.com/thread-2314.html

(11-29-2017, 08:44 AM)SFTS Wrote: This is 2017.  Kids have websites.  That's not a viable reason.  I hope you're not "challenged" in ways other than height.

What a fucking punk. He threatened to punch someone in another thread too. Internet tough guy.
Reply
#5
I'm the one who banned him and I would have banned him much earlier if it wasn't for a disagreement with another moderator who thought he was a good contributor, but eventually he gave in when our friend started accusing several members of being one person, especially when he accused us (moderators and admin) of being the culprits ourselves on that very same forum.

This is the type of reasoning he used to come to that conclusion:

Quote:The names there are so simplistic, too simplistic to be believed.  It appears to me that one to a handful of people are making these accounts and putting up a good number of the posts there.  Mr. this and Mr. that, simple names, many times with numbers after them. 

(02-18-2018, 07:13 AM)SFTS Wrote: You know when I read posts and the names of posters on places like reddit, there's such a variety of names, and some of them are quite unusual and exotic, but some of the names on this board are so simple, that one would suspect that someone/some people are posting under multiple identities and they just chose the simplest name('s) they could think up.  After all, a poster posting under more than one identity doesn't have time to really think up some exotic name to post under.  Yeah, you've been "lurking" and you can't take it anymore, you just have to respond!!!

As you can see one of the reasons he thinks this forum is rigged is because most of the usernames are simple, unlike reddit where most usernames are exotic. This imbecile is actually comparing this tiny website, with it's tiny userbase (over 1000 members now) with reddit, one of the most popular websites worldwide with millions of registered members. Try registering a simple username like 'George' or 'blackguy' on reddit. You can't, because they're already taken! People go for the simple usernames first, and since we have less than 2000 members there are plenty of those available. 

How anyone can be so stupid not to figure this out is beyond me. 

One very important thing you guys should know is that he had a very high reputation before he was banned. I believe it was higher than 30, which is higher than mine, a moderator! If this forum was "rigged" against him then why did he have so much rep?! 

It's sad how stupid and paranoid he is. You were banned because you were accusing multiple members of being the same guy instead of actually responding to their arguments, and being an asshole certainly didn't help.
Reply
#6
Quote:There's a  so-called "Super Moderator" there who calls himself 'RickyG'.  Coincidentally there's a thread there about a 'Ricky Gervais' a short-statured comedian out of Jolly Old England. (And by the way, we already know what has come out of the UK lately against short men)

lol this guy is nuts...

Quote:And the post you're referring to by "StillGrowing" (yet another simplistic sounding name) is not believable in my opinion.  Look:  He's got his height listed as 6'11" 1/2 inches.  I mean, c'mon, c'mon.  A man who's 6'11" + in my experience usually has nothing against short guys.  He's usually fairly sympathetic to the Short.  And look at his post history.  He just joined.  Yeah, right!  He was just waiting in the wings for the other Height-Bigot, the person known as "Paulus" to post something heightist, so he could join in on the fun!  I'm not sure with 100% certainty EXACTLY what's going on there, but it is very suspect, to say the very least.

and dyslexic. Of COURSE a profile called StillGrowing with a height listing 6'11.5 is not believable! It's probably a troll account. Why does he find it so strange that someone would create a fake account?
Reply
#7
I bet the guy who posted that thread (Shortandproud) is "luro98". He stopped posting there under his username after he was called out for it and then that "new" user showed up, who has a very similar mentality and writing style.
Reply
#8
(07-02-2018, 05:14 AM)thecaz Wrote:
Quote:There's a  so-called "Super Moderator" there who calls himself 'RickyG'.  Coincidentally there's a thread there about a 'Ricky Gervais' a short-statured comedian out of Jolly Old England. (And by the way, we already know what has come out of the UK lately against short men)

lol this guy is nuts...

Quote:And the post you're referring to by "StillGrowing" (yet another simplistic sounding name) is not believable in my opinion.  Look:  He's got his height listed as 6'11" 1/2 inches.  I mean, c'mon, c'mon.  A man who's 6'11" + in my experience usually has nothing against short guys.  He's usually fairly sympathetic to the Short.  And look at his post history.  He just joined.  Yeah, right!  He was just waiting in the wings for the other Height-Bigot, the person known as "Paulus" to post something heightist, so he could join in on the fun!  I'm not sure with 100% certainty EXACTLY what's going on there, but it is very suspect, to say the very least.

and dyslexic. Of COURSE a profile called StillGrowing with a height listing 6'11.5 is not believable! It's probably a troll account. Why does he find it so strange that someone would create a fake account?

Look at his posts. He believes that we, the mods, are doing this stuff. Funny how some people react when things don't go their way. Just so you know this forum is read by 500-1000 people daily.
Reply
#9
(07-03-2018, 03:20 AM)Sepp Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 05:14 AM)thecaz Wrote:
Quote:There's a  so-called "Super Moderator" there who calls himself 'RickyG'.  Coincidentally there's a thread there about a 'Ricky Gervais' a short-statured comedian out of Jolly Old England. (And by the way, we already know what has come out of the UK lately against short men)

lol this guy is nuts...

Quote:And the post you're referring to by "StillGrowing" (yet another simplistic sounding name) is not believable in my opinion.  Look:  He's got his height listed as 6'11" 1/2 inches.  I mean, c'mon, c'mon.  A man who's 6'11" + in my experience usually has nothing against short guys.  He's usually fairly sympathetic to the Short.  And look at his post history.  He just joined.  Yeah, right!  He was just waiting in the wings for the other Height-Bigot, the person known as "Paulus" to post something heightist, so he could join in on the fun!  I'm not sure with 100% certainty EXACTLY what's going on there, but it is very suspect, to say the very least.

and dyslexic. Of COURSE a profile called StillGrowing with a height listing 6'11.5 is not believable! It's probably a troll account. Why does he find it so strange that someone would create a fake account?

Look at his posts. He believes that we, the mods, are doing this stuff. Funny how some people react when things don't go their way. Just so you know this forum is read by 500-1000 people daily.

He's nearly 70 years old so he probably has a very limited understanding of how the internet works.
Reply
#10
(07-05-2018, 02:39 PM)paulus Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 03:20 AM)Sepp Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 05:14 AM)thecaz Wrote:
Quote:There's a  so-called "Super Moderator" there who calls himself 'RickyG'.  Coincidentally there's a thread there about a 'Ricky Gervais' a short-statured comedian out of Jolly Old England. (And by the way, we already know what has come out of the UK lately against short men)

lol this guy is nuts...

Quote:And the post you're referring to by "StillGrowing" (yet another simplistic sounding name) is not believable in my opinion.  Look:  He's got his height listed as 6'11" 1/2 inches.  I mean, c'mon, c'mon.  A man who's 6'11" + in my experience usually has nothing against short guys.  He's usually fairly sympathetic to the Short.  And look at his post history.  He just joined.  Yeah, right!  He was just waiting in the wings for the other Height-Bigot, the person known as "Paulus" to post something heightist, so he could join in on the fun!  I'm not sure with 100% certainty EXACTLY what's going on there, but it is very suspect, to say the very least.

and dyslexic. Of COURSE a profile called StillGrowing with a height listing 6'11.5 is not believable! It's probably a troll account. Why does he find it so strange that someone would create a fake account?

Look at his posts. He believes that we, the mods, are doing this stuff. Funny how some people react when things don't go their way. Just so you know this forum is read by 500-1000 people daily.

He's nearly 70 years old so he probably has a very limited understanding of how the internet works.

There are 70 year olds who can use the internet just fine. This guy is a dumbass that's all.
Reply
#11
Guys look at this gem:

Quote:I have many, many stories myself of the sting of the lash of heightism.  I have multiple stories from my late 20's when I was apartment-hunting, except my short-stature only worked AGAINST me, or maybe I should put it another way - the lack of respect and outright prejudice that I faced was something that no recognized group would tolerate these days under ANY conditions or even back then.

Situation #1:

When I was 28 I went to a real estate looking for an apartment and found myself as the 4th person waiting; there were 3 couples ahead of me waiting to see a real estate agent.  When the couples got their turn I was listening carefully to what was said.  In each case the guy was asked, "Where do you work?"  When it was MY turn to see a real estate agent, the female agent (who probably had a hell of a lot less education than me) asked with a slightly incredulous tone in her voice,  "Do you have a job?!"

Situation #2:

I went to another real estate to see about getting an apartment, and the broker, who was a man in his 40's, got a stern attitude when it came to dealing with me - almost like a parent/child attitude instead of a broker/client attitude, if you know what I mean.  He had an apartment that was of interest to me, and instead of coming to the apartment with me himself, or sending one of his real estate agents with me, he sent the 15 year-old daughter of one of the real estate agents to accompany me to the apartment.

Situation #3:

I went with another real estate agent to visit a home where a man was attempting to rent a basement apartment.  When I got there the "apartment" did not appear as depicted by the real estate agent.  The guy put up a partition in one room and called it two rooms.  That put me off immediately.  But whenever I asked him a question to his face, he always directed his answer back to the real estate agent - as if I were some non-entity unworthy of even the most basic form of respect.  I thought to myself:  If he can call a one-room apartment "two rooms", and treat me like this now, what will he do later?

Situation #4:

This is by far the worst situation, and this situation - if it occurred to someone based on race, religion, skin color, etc. would have been a national news story.  I went with the same real estate agent as 'Situation #3' above to a house where a woman was renting an apartment.  We arrived at the door and the real estate agent rang the doorbell of the house.  The woman came to the door, and the real estate agent said, "Hi, I'm from _____ real estate, we came to see the apartment."  The woman took one look at yours truly and said FOUR WORDS --"Oh NO, NO, NO!!!" and proceeded to slam the door in our faces.  When I returned to the real estate with the agent, the same woman was calling the real estate to make a complaint about them sending "children" to rent apartments.  All these situations occurred in the same time period.  I was 28 years old.

I have a multitude of stories.  These are just 4 that occurred in very close proximity to each other.  I assume that there are thousands or perhaps hundreds of thousands of short people who have had similar experiences.  The problem, the real problem is that they continue to remain silent out of shame and fear that they will be laughed at.  This is one of the biggest problems that we face - The Silence of the Short.

http://heightismhub.freeforums.net/threa...tism-prove

No wonder he's so angry! Big Grin
Reply
#12
(07-22-2018, 04:47 PM)paulus Wrote: Guys look at this gem:

Quote:I have many, many stories myself of the sting of the lash of heightism.  I have multiple stories from my late 20's when I was apartment-hunting, except my short-stature only worked AGAINST me, or maybe I should put it another way - the lack of respect and outright prejudice that I faced was something that no recognized group would tolerate these days under ANY conditions or even back then.

Situation #1:

When I was 28 I went to a real estate looking for an apartment and found myself as the 4th person waiting; there were 3 couples ahead of me waiting to see a real estate agent.  When the couples got their turn I was listening carefully to what was said.  In each case the guy was asked, "Where do you work?"  When it was MY turn to see a real estate agent, the female agent (who probably had a hell of a lot less education than me) asked with a slightly incredulous tone in her voice,  "Do you have a job?!"

Situation #2:

I went to another real estate to see about getting an apartment, and the broker, who was a man in his 40's, got a stern attitude when it came to dealing with me - almost like a parent/child attitude instead of a broker/client attitude, if you know what I mean.  He had an apartment that was of interest to me, and instead of coming to the apartment with me himself, or sending one of his real estate agents with me, he sent the 15 year-old daughter of one of the real estate agents to accompany me to the apartment.

Situation #3:

I went with another real estate agent to visit a home where a man was attempting to rent a basement apartment.  When I got there the "apartment" did not appear as depicted by the real estate agent.  The guy put up a partition in one room and called it two rooms.  That put me off immediately.  But whenever I asked him a question to his face, he always directed his answer back to the real estate agent - as if I were some non-entity unworthy of even the most basic form of respect.  I thought to myself:  If he can call a one-room apartment "two rooms", and treat me like this now, what will he do later?

Situation #4:

This is by far the worst situation, and this situation - if it occurred to someone based on race, religion, skin color, etc. would have been a national news story.  I went with the same real estate agent as 'Situation #3' above to a house where a woman was renting an apartment.  We arrived at the door and the real estate agent rang the doorbell of the house.  The woman came to the door, and the real estate agent said, "Hi, I'm from _____ real estate, we came to see the apartment."  The woman took one look at yours truly and said FOUR WORDS --"Oh NO, NO, NO!!!" and proceeded to slam the door in our faces.  When I returned to the real estate with the agent, the same woman was calling the real estate to make a complaint about them sending "children" to rent apartments.  All these situations occurred in the same time period.  I was 28 years old.

I have a multitude of stories.  These are just 4 that occurred in very close proximity to each other.  I assume that there are thousands or perhaps hundreds of thousands of short people who have had similar experiences.  The problem, the real problem is that they continue to remain silent out of shame and fear that they will be laughed at.  This is one of the biggest problems that we face - The Silence of the Short.

http://heightismhub.freeforums.net/threa...tism-prove

No wonder he's so angry! Big Grin

Jesus Christ... Does he not realize that it's because he looks like a little kid, not because he is short? YES, being short is part of it but the majority of short men still look like adults at 28. Judging by that picture of his above and these stories it's safe to say that he looked like a boy in his early teens at that age. They probably thought he was fooling around. Lol!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This forum is so addicting rustavo 3 403 01-22-2018, 03:35 PM
Last Post: inferno
  Are most people on this forum from the United States? sonny 5 412 01-08-2018, 02:32 PM
Last Post: heinz
Thumbs Up Great forum! swizz 4 393 12-19-2017, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Omry
Question Why isn't this forum more popular? EricBosch 5 468 12-09-2017, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Sepp