Am I screwed for life?
Question 
So I'm 16 years old and I'm 5'5". I was always short but I was told by my parents that I was a late bloomer, and that I would grow up in the future. I believed them, after all my father says he was a late bloomer too, but I'm starting to wonder now if this is really my adult height considering that I haven't grown anything in the past 6 months. What do you think? Am I done growing? For the record my parents are 5'1" and 5'6". Short, I know, but you would think I would reach my father's height at least. I also started puberty at eleven or twelve.
(06-13-2018, 03:41 AM)draghi93 Wrote: So I'm 16 years old and I'm 5'5". I was always short but I was told by my parents that I was a late bloomer, and that I would grow up in the future. I believed them, after all my father says he was a late bloomer too, but I'm starting to wonder now if this is really my adult height considering that I haven't grown anything in the past 6 months. What do you think? Am I done growing? For the record my parents are 5'1" and 5'6". Short, I know, but you would think I would reach my father's height at least. I also started puberty at eleven or twelve.

I think you're still growing, but you should check out the  tanner scale to be sure:

http://growingupboys.info/Calculators/TannerStage.htm

Actually the only way to be sure is to take an x-ray of the growth plates but the tanner scale should give you an indication.
Can you grow a full beard and do you have chest hair? Because most men don't grow any taller after that.