James Comey mocks Trump's height
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/james-comey-mocks-trumps-height-describes-his-hand-
size-and-notes-his-ties-are-too-long-book

Former FBI Director James Comey ridicules President Trump in his new memoir over his height and appearance, according to a report Thursday.
In the book, "A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership," Comey mocks Trump for being shorter than he imagined with "bright white half-moons" under his eyes and ties that are "too long," the Associated Press reports. Trump is somewhere within the 6-foot-2, 6-foot-3 range; Comey, by comparison, is 6-foot-8.
According to the AP, the book falls in line with Comey's testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee last year where he discussed his interactions with Trump early on in his presidency. Comey also takes the time to describe his observations about Trump's hand size, noting they are, "smaller than mine, but did not seem unusually so."
Trump fired Comey in May 2017 and has since accused the former FBI director of being a "showboat" and "liar." The president has said he fired him due to his management of the investigation into Hillary Clinton over her use of a private email while serving as secretary of state. He has also revealed he was thinking of “this Russia thing” when he decided to fire Comey.
Comey reportedly says he regrets some of the word choices he made during a July 2016 press conference where he announced he would not prosecute Clinton over her private email use. However, he backed his decision, writing that every member of his team found no reason to prosecute Clinton, the AP reports. The news outlet also reports that Comey slams Trump in his book as unethical and "untethered to truth."
Comey's book is set to be released on April 17, just one week after the FBI raided Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen's, home and office.

Lol, must be a first for a 6’0.5 man to get mocked, he really got his medicine.Why do they still insist that Trump is 6'2-6'3?
(06-07-2018, 03:43 PM)luro98 Wrote: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...-long-book

Former FBI Director James Comey ridicules President Trump in his new memoir over his height and appearance, according to a report Thursday.
In the book, "A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership," Comey mocks Trump for being shorter than he imagined with "bright white half-moons" under his eyes and ties that are "too long," the Associated Press reports. Trump is somewhere within the 6-foot-2, 6-foot-3 range; Comey, by comparison, is 6-foot-8.
According to the AP, the book falls in line with Comey's testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee last year where he discussed his interactions with Trump early on in his presidency. Comey also takes the time to describe his observations about Trump's hand size, noting they are, "smaller than mine, but did not seem unusually so."
Trump fired Comey in May 2017 and has since accused the former FBI director of being a "showboat" and "liar." The president has said he fired him due to his management of the investigation into Hillary Clinton over her use of a private email while serving as secretary of state. He has also revealed he was thinking of “this Russia thing” when he decided to fire Comey.
Comey reportedly says he regrets some of the word choices he made during a July 2016 press conference where he announced he would not prosecute Clinton over her private email use. However, he backed his decision, writing that every member of his team found no reason to prosecute Clinton, the AP reports. The news outlet also reports that Comey slams Trump in his book as unethical and "untethered to truth."
Comey's book is set to be released on April 17, just one week after the FBI raided Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen's, home and office.

Why do they still insist that Trump is 6'2-6'3?

haha I usually don't laugh when people are mocked for their height (since you have no control over it) but Trump has done it multiple times (Rubio, Rand, Corker and more) so he totally deserves it. As for the last part, I agree that he's shorter but this really doesn't prove anything. Even 6'4" men are short compared to Comey. Here he is with 6'5" De Blasio:

[Image: jamescomeyheight.jpg]
(06-07-2018, 05:21 PM)acorn Wrote: As for the last part, I agree that he's shorter but this really doesn't prove anything. Even 6'4" men are short compared to Comey. Here he is with 6'5" De Blasio:
   I wasn't trying to prove he's shorter than he claims by using Comey lol, but that it's stupid for them to keep exaggerating his height when there's so much proof he's not 6'2"-6'3".
(06-07-2018, 06:13 PM)luro98 Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 05:21 PM)acorn Wrote: As for the last part, I agree that he's shorter but this really doesn't prove anything. Even 6'4" men are short compared to Comey. Here he is with 6'5" De Blasio:
   I wasn't trying to prove he's shorter than he claims by using Comey lol, but that it's stupid for them to keep exaggerating his height when there's so much proof he's not 6'2"-6'3".

Yeah most people don't care much about height so they take his word for it. Also people are really bad at determining the exact height of 6 footers. Anyway, he's obviously 6'1" or shorter now but he might've been close to 6'2" in his prime.
"there's always a bigger fish"  Sleepy
(06-08-2018, 11:08 PM)acorn Wrote: "there's always a bigger fish"  Sleepy
What are you referencing?
(06-08-2018, 11:08 PM)acorn Wrote: "there's always a bigger fish"  Sleepy

Qui Gon lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone know how tall James Ellsworth is? SUNday241 2 307 05-29-2018, 09:36 PM
Last Post: lildon
Thumbs Down Trump mentions Kim Jong-Un's height again austin 3 564 11-14-2017, 11:41 PM
Last Post: freerepublic2
  Donald Trump's Height Bias lingwall 1 524 10-30-2017, 02:14 AM
Last Post: donmirra
  Article mocks short men for being "butt-hurt" about their height on dating apps lildon 3 641 10-27-2017, 02:21 PM
Last Post: luro98
Thumbs Down Donald Trump mocks Bob Corker's height austin 3 768 10-11-2017, 06:50 PM
Last Post: luro98