Anyone else feels like their height doesn't affect their life in a negative way?
There's so many men here that feel like being below average in height is the cause of most of their problems. As a 5'5" tall male, I honestly can't relate. Maybe it's a matter of perspective though. Some short guys here and elsewhere think women don't want them because they're too short but I've never had any issues getting laid, and not just with women shorter than me either. Yeah, occasionally someone takes a jab at my height but it's rare, and it's never someone with any sense of self worth. I don't let it fly and nip it in the bud. So many guys here let their height become their identity instead of just another aspect of their physical appearance and it's dumb guys. You aren't a "short person" you're just a person. Nobody acts like their hair color holds them back. Your height is just one of many traits that make you you. It's not your defining feature. Your height is just one part of your whole physical appearance, and once you open your mouth and start talking to people, your physical appearance hardly matters. Your personality is what drives your social interactions and the direction of your life.
(05-08-2018, 07:20 PM)928vich Wrote:  Nobody acts like their hair color holds them back.

Dude seriously?
(05-08-2018, 07:20 PM)928vich Wrote: There's so many men here that feel like being below average in height is the cause of most of their problems. As a 5'5" tall male, I honestly can't relate. Maybe it's a matter of perspective though. Some short guys here and elsewhere think women don't want them because they're too short but I've never had any issues getting laid, and not just with women shorter than me either. Yeah, occasionally someone takes a jab at my height but it's rare, and it's never someone with any sense of self worth. I don't let it fly and nip it in the bud. So many guys here let their height become their identity instead of just another aspect of their physical appearance and it's dumb guys. You aren't a "short person" you're just a person. Nobody acts like their hair color holds them back. Your height is just one of many traits that make you you. It's not your defining feature. Your height is just one part of your whole physical appearance, and once you open your mouth and start talking to people, your physical appearance hardly matters. Your personality is what drives your social interactions and the direction of your life.

I agree with you to a degree. I think most 5'5-5'8" guys exaggerate the problems they have, and blame everything on their height but that doesn't mean that being short is not a huge disadvantage in life. So you've never had any issues getting laid? Even if you're telling the truth I'm sure that you would have much more opportunities if you were taller. 5'5+ women are not exactly going crazy for 5'5" men. 

Also comparing height to hair color is absolutely ridiculous. Last I checked no one bullies people based on hair color. Short people, however, are the main target of bullying.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heightism doesn't exist paulus 12 967 03-24-2018, 10:10 PM
Last Post: paulus
  For those of you who say that nutrition doesn't affect height lildon 3 475 01-20-2018, 05:50 AM
Last Post: SFTS
  What's the most ridiculous height inflation you've seen in real life? luro98 4 511 12-27-2017, 02:01 AM
Last Post: SFTS
  5'9 feels a little short in the U.S luro98 36 2,620 12-24-2017, 04:31 PM
Last Post: jmorris724
  Does masturbation affect height? Infaustus Vir 17 1,810 12-23-2017, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Aiden