I don’t want to be shorter than my mother...
I mean, people always talking about not living up to their dads expectations and being shorter, and here I am 3 inches shorter than my mom at 18, who is dead on average at 5’4... My sisters are taller than me as well, and again they’re nowhere near tall for chicks... can’t help but feel like I did something wrong, just standing next to her makes me feel so puny and insignificant, my own mother...
No one does man. A man with 5'8" and 5'4" parents should be much taller than 5'1". Yours is the strangest case I've ever heard of...
(05-02-2018, 12:11 PM)heinz Wrote: No one does man. A man with 5'8" and 5'4" parents should be much taller than 5'1". Yours is the strangest case I've ever heard of...

He has to be a very late bloomer...
I know I'm going to catch flack for saying this but I find it very hard to believe that you're 5'1" when your mother is 5'4" and your father is 5'8". Frankly I think you're trolling us. Or maybe you just want people to feel sorry for you. I just don't see how it's possible for a healthy, normal man to be 3 inches shorter than his biological mother and 7 inches shorter than his biological father....
(05-03-2018, 01:02 AM)JasonHarris Wrote: I know I'm going to catch flack for saying this but I find it very hard to believe that you're 5'1" when your mother is 5'4" and your father is 5'8". Frankly I think you're trolling us. Or maybe you just want people to feel sorry for you. I just don't see how it's possible for a healthy, normal man to be 3 inches shorter than his biological mother and 7 inches shorter than his biological father....

I like to call myself a living paradox. Because genetics is a very strange concept that we don’t truly understand, people are all different sizes and such, yet I’m fucking 3 inches shorter than my average mother at the end of the day. Height really doesn’t matter, we’re all human beings at the end of the day, thinking about it right now makes me feel entitled to even complain with everything I do have, yet I still feel so pathetic being shorter than my entire family and it effects my entire life, and how literally everyone perceives me, consciously or not. Part of me posting is self pity yes, I just don’t know how to deal with it, because quite simply— I can’t, this is me for the rest of my life. Whether you believe me or not is your business, I’m just here to vent.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shocked The Undertaker with his mother windbreaker 6 618 03-15-2018, 04:37 AM
Last Post: cory steiner
  I'm shorter than my mother yurgin7 5 491 02-17-2018, 03:04 PM
Last Post: insertusernamehere
  Mother kills herself because her son's fiancée is "too short" cory steiner 1 774 11-27-2017, 12:48 AM
Last Post: marangio
  Do men inherit their height from their mother? kbm 2 529 08-30-2017, 04:07 AM
Last Post: RickyG
  Are there any men who are shorter than their mother? ozzie 4 689 06-17-2017, 08:32 AM
Last Post: captaint